Monday, November 26, 2012

Everglades Keynote - Miami Beach

Skimmers at Sunset - Everglades National Park - ©Mac Stone
If you're in the South Florida area on Wednesday November 28th, join me and Audubon in Miami Beach for a wonderful evening of food, wine, and photography, which is always a winning combination. I'll be giving a keynote on Everglades conservation and the work Audubon has been doing to protect one of our national treasures.

For more information and to reserve your spot, follow the link: Mac Stone Everglades Keynote Invite


4 comments:

  1. have you ever submitted a story or photo essay to that magazine Outside or Garden and Gun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! Actually, I just did a shoot for Garden and Gun a few weeks ago.. I'll have to post that soon

      Delete
  2. Fabulous image !! What a nice shot it is.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete